Share your ideas to help make Blackbutt Village a place to sit, stay and relax
During earlier consultation for the Local Centre upgrade, we heard that open public spaces were important to the local community. As part of our upgrade, we are now seeking ideas and input from the community for two new public spaces, which will be developed to celebrate Blackbutt’s unique character and heritage.
Our intention is to create spaces that:
- are unique to the local character and history
- you would like to sit, stay and relax in
- have green space and incorporate nature
- are inviting and allow the community to gather and meet friends.
The community spaces are located at the corners of Myra Street and Carnley Avenue:
Visit the Orchardtown Road Local Centre project page to learn more about the Local Centre Upgrade.
Options for Blackbutt Village Community Spaces
We have prepared two options for voting:
- Option A for Myra Street and Carnley Avenue
- Option B for Myra Street and Carnley Avenue
Click on the images below to view Option A in full screen:
Click on the images below to view Option B in full screen:
Thanks for having your say!Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on two new community spaces for Blackbutt Village via our online survey. Feedback has now closed. We are currently reviewing your feedback and will report back soon.
Proudly funded by the NSW Government in association with City of Newcastle