National Park is one of our city’s largest and oldest sportsgrounds and open space reserves. Most Novocastrians have spent time at National Park, which is home to a range of community facilities including sportsgrounds, netball courts, croquet courts and greenspace.
We're updating the Plan of Management for National Park, which will guide future use and management of the site.
Thanks for having your say!
Thanks to everyone who had their say on how they use National Park and for your ideas on what you'd like to see more of here in the future. We've reviewed your feedback, view the engagement results - snapshot or the full report outlining the results.
Your feedback is being used to help update the National Park Plan of Management, which will be placed on public exhibition for further community feedback before being adopted by Council.
- Why does the National Park Plan of Management need reviewing
- What is included in the scope of the Plan of Management
- How will the community be involved in the development of the National Park Plan of Management
- What are the outstanding issues that need to be addressed
- What are the timeframes for the National Park Plan of Management